We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
At Tripadvisor, we understand that travel brings out the best in us, while lifting deserving businesses and strengthening the communities we meet along the way. We know that as the worlds largest travel site, were here to inspire and empower people to explore our world with confidence and share their trip experiences with others. And every day, we see our ideas come to life in work that enables travelers to discover all the good the world has to offer. As part of the Tripadvisor team, youll have the opportunity to do the same.
Want to be part of a team working on the world's largest travel platform? Tripadvisor aims to make everyone a better traveler by creating products that let members plan, go and guide others on their way. As part of the the eCommerce and Merchandising team, you get to work on products that impact 400 million monthly visitors worldwide. Our team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help travelers find and book the most inspiring, memorable experiences on Tripadvisor.
We're looking for a product leader with experience in eCommerce products and technology to own key portions of the user experience across our Hotels, Restaurants and Experiences business functions. You will develop a vision, roadmap and measurement strategy to validate the success of your work that impacts millions of travelers around the world. Youll partner with research, design, engineering, and analytics to bring products to life. To be successful, you will be passionate about your users, skilled with data, able to craft a vision, thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and have fun along the way.
The ideal candidate will have a broad interest in product & technology, a strong bias toward action, excellent interpersonal skills, and comfort with ambiguity.
What you'll do
- Build and manage an eCommerce roadmap that balances new features with iterative testing and delivers on key revenue metrics.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer through research, data analytics, and experimentation
- Lead product development initiatives, partnering with cross-functional teams across Design, Engineering, Data Science, User Research, Product Marketing, etc. through the entire product development lifecycle
- Lead cross-functional teams to define product specifications, establish milestones, and direct the development, implementation, and evolution of new features and optimizations
- Analyze key revenue and conversion metrics to support continual optimization of the commerce funnel
- This role is remote eligible
What you bring
- 5+ years experience of consumer product management experience. Experience in the eCommerce space is preferred.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and decision-making skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective action plans to resolve issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with various audiences at different seniority levels.
- Comfortable with and adaptable to change. We work in an innovative fast-growth environment where products and processes evolve rapidly.
- Goal orientation and demonstrated record of success in previous endeavors; motivated to deliver exceptional results, driven by a strong work ethic