We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
At Tripadvisor, we understand that travel brings out the best in us, while lifting deserving businesses and strengthening the communities we meet along the way. We know that as the worlds largest travel site, were here to inspire and empower people to explore our world with confidence and share their trip experiences with others. And every day, we see our ideas come to life in work that enables travelers to discover all the good the world has to offer. As part of the Tripadvisor team, youll have the opportunity to do the same.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Product Manager to define the Subscriber retention product vision and roadmap for Tripadvisor Plus, our new direct-to-consumer subscription business. You will play a central role in connecting with, and retaining Tripadvisor Plus Subscribers. This includes creating engaging Subscriber feature personalization, contextual and timely messaging opportunities to current subscribers, partner integrations, and outreach & winback to past subscribers.
Ideal candidates for this role have a strong product management background in direct-to-consumer digital, retail, or CPG subscription services, specifically in building products and features that encourage subscriber retention across web, mobile, email, push, in-app, and social channels.
What Youll Do:
- Build and drive a subscriber retention roadmap across web, mobile, and social channels, as well as CRM/Marketing, Messaging, and Data teams to incorporate personalized benefits & messaging.
- Develop KPIs based on customer insights and data, and use them to inform current and future retention strategies.
- Define and deliver key engagement, retention, and winback metrics, and A/B tests to support continual optimization of the product and business plan.
- Be a subject-matter expert in customer retention opportunities and challenges as they relate to Tripadvisor Plus.
- Drive cross-functional team and leadership alignment on the product vision and roadmap.
What Were Looking For:
- 4+ years experience of consumer-focused (B2C) engagement, personalization and/or retention product management. Experience in direct-to-consumer/eCommerce/subscription service space is greatly preferred. International product preferred.
- 1+ years experience in managing direct reports, and fostering team career growth.
- Demonstrated track record of bringing new retention products and services to market, and/or contributing major features and updates to existing product lines.
- Working understanding of data personalization as it relates to user engagement, and triggered messaging to enhance on and off platform experiences.
- Experience in direct user testing, A/B and multivariate testing, and data analysis to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- Experience in user-centric product design and feature definition.
- Experience with growth strategy, feature planning, prioritization, and delivery.
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with various audiences at different seniority levels. Experience presenting to senior executive audiences is preferred.