Build Aetnas next generation of analytically infused marketing capabilities! Help drive evolution from large campaign, lead-focused, traditional media (DM, newspaper) to full funnel agile approach using a multichannel adaptive approach to optimize relationship with prospects (and members) at every step.
Key senior stakeholders will include Aetna chief marketing officer and CVS chief customer officer.
Key internal partners will include analytics teams who currently focus upon marketing, including ED Medicare Growth, SD Commercial Marketing, and SD Campaign Operations.
* Marketing strategy / planning
- Customer journey modelling / CRM marketing
- CLTV maximization
- MMM (Marketing/media mix modelling)
* Campaign optimization
- Orchestration / Next best action
- Full funnel measurement
* Impact measurement
- Impact attribution
- MROI CPA, CPS, incremental LTV
- Measuring impact of non-addressable media
* Development of self-service tools to support marketing strategy, campaign optimization, impact measurement
* Familiarity with marketing in insurance, financial services, or other regulated industries
* Client / stakeholder management, including establishing initial relationships, matching business strategy to analytic approaches and techniques
* Baseline knowledge of core statistical and machine learning approaches (regression, supervised learning, unsupervised learning)
* Several of below, especially with marketing applications:
- Attribution techniques (linear, Markov chains)
- Reinforcement Learning / online Learning
- Marketing mix modeling
- Survival modeling
- Recommender systems
* Leading small team (~5 FTE) of data scientists and analytics consultants directly
* Leading larger working group / influencing matrixed org
Developing our next generation of marketing effectiveness capabilities, including
* Short term (2021):
- Multitouch attribution
- Marketing ROI
- Customer LTV
* Medium term (2022)
- Adaptive marketing (A/B/C/D testing)
- Customer journey / CRM marketing
- Personalization / recommender systems
Product development developing tools/processes to embed above and scale usage and impact
Bachelor degree in quantitative field, or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience. Master's degree in quantitative field or MBA strongly preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.