Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, and manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, and Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqorks drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
What youll do:
- Conduct research that will help drive decisions about how to expand and improve our Enterprise platform. We are in uncharted territory and using fresh and innovative research methods to influence company priorities.
- Connect research findings from multiple projects/sources and provide insights to help us define and solve problems, deepening the understanding of our user base.
- Help us build a solid research foundation by growing and maintaining our user research insights library.
- Distill complex problems into insights that inform design, development, and business decisions.
- Work closely with our analytics team to seek out diverse data points (heuristics, Voice of the Customer, statistical analyses) and triangulate them, synthesizing insights to build narratives and frame complex problems.
Who you are:
- Youve participated in complex research projects at scalefrom iterative testing to unmoderated card sorts to in-context interviews to diary studies
- You love thinking about different mental models, writing testing plans, finding themes in qualitative data, and sharing insights that drive the company forward
- Youve worked cross-organizationally at a fast-growing company and understand how research needs evolve to stay ahead of the curve
- You know the ins and outs of user experience research techniques including the strengths and weaknesses of each
- Youre comfortable communicating with just about anyone: high-level executives, entry-level associates, engineers, IT teams, and designers
- You have the ability to work confidently and creatively on ambiguous problems
- You love working collaboratively and bring out the best in your team. You solicit feedback on your own work and add value to others' work
- You're passionate about people. You are a tireless advocate for the end user. You are deeply compassionate for their everyday struggles and challenges. You always put their needs first, and you're unwavering in your desire to provide the best experiences for users
- You are obsessively organized and can manage competing priorities
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in UX and research
- B2B SaaS experience
- Experience using analytical tools to summarize data and generate insights
- Experience with designing and user testing accessible experiences (WCAG, ADA)
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.