Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The FRL Platform and Product Partnerships team is seeking a talented, highly motivated and experienced individual to help drive game and other interactive content deals for virtual reality across all regions. Facebook Reality Labs brings together world-class experts to develop and ship groundbreaking products at the intersection of hardware, software, and platform.Our agile team is looking for someone passionate about the future of games and hardware, and the creation of new ecosystems. You will be required to handle multiple projects across a new industry and negotiate effectively across a wide spectrum of partners. This is a unique opportunity to help drive the future of Oculus, by finding and creating the next generation of killer apps and helping to cultivate the developer ecosystem. If the traits below resonate, we should talk.
- Define, negotiate, and close deals for game development, distribution, publishing, and IP licensing
- Manage strategic partnerships with game publishers and IP licensors
- Operate effectively with external partners ranging from large game publishers and major media companies to small indie developers
- Work closely with internal producers to support key titles on business and operational issues throughout development and post-launch
- Work cross-functionally with content, marketing, legal, finance, and engineering teams to negotiate deal terms, drive special projects, advocate internally for partners, and educate on industry norms