BitSight is looking for a Manager, Strategic Initiatives to help accelerate our work related to the companys cloud and ecosystem strategy. This is an excellent opportunity to join BitSights Corporate Strategy team, work with leading organizations in cloud, risk quantification, supply chain analytics and security intelligence and analytics. You will also work closely with our most innovative customers and collaborate with BitSights smartest product, engineering and research teams to help solve some of the biggest challenges facing our market today.
This person will report to the Senior Director of Corporate Strategy and primarily be responsible for helping to drive the companys cloud and ecosystem strategy forward by providing both technical support as well as help to develop strong customer and partner relationships.
- Identify, recruit and build relationships with new and existing partners in key strategic markets (Cloud Service Providers, Financial Quantification, and other Tech Partners)
- Work closely with partners and customers on joint product solution ideas to discover, validate and scope out joint opportunities
- Support existing partners in managing the day to day relationship from an operational perspective
- Develop technical and business content as needed to support partner relationships
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, research, product development, legal, finance and operations teams as well as with marketing and sales teams as needed in supporting partnerships as they mature
- Organize and track progress across multiple customer and partner accounts in alignment with team annual and quarterly goals
- 3+ years direct experience with integrating solutions leveraging APIs is preferable
- Ease in reading and understanding technical documentation
- Ability to clearly articulate the business value proposition to prospective partners and internal stakeholders
- Prior experience in customer and/or partner facing roles
- Prior experience in enterprise SaaS software focused on cloud, cloud security and/or cybersecurity and risk
- BA/BS degree required