Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The companys Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the worlds largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarch use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
The XDR Operations Associate will focus on the administrative and strategic tasks which will allow the XDR more time to focus on pipeline generating activities. By reporting into the XDR Operations Specialist, they will help the team move in the same direction while also assisting with the team's unique needs.
*This role is based out of our headquarters in Boston, MA*
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Spend 1-2 days per week researching and converting leads from the unconverted lead list. Responsible for assigning to the correct team/XDR.
- Assist the XDR in determining what resources (Salsify content, webinars, podcasts, account articles, etc) are best for their personalized outreach to accounts/prospects. They will work cross-functionally to provide weekly recommendations via email to each XDR that align with their planned targeted outreach to specific accounts/prospects.
- Manage their individual teams SalesForce tickets and their progress.
- Assign tasks in Outreach for required prospecting such as webinar invites or other campaigns.
- Assist with sourcing new contacts.
- Write individual team sequences based on data of high performing sequences for their segment.
- Conduct account research (upsell contracts, 10Ks, articles, account product pages, etc).
- Perform account/contact hygiene clean up.
You'll Enjoy This Role If You:
- Are looking to make a career change, recent grad, or looking to break into Salsify's sales team
- Demonstrated success interacting with people by phone, leading, persuading and overcoming obstacles associated with prospecting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Enthusiastic and self-starting
- Experience with or ability to learn web applications such as Salesforce and LinkedIn
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.