Wayfair is seeking a talented, organized individual to join the Creative Operations team as a Operations Specialist II for a full-time position. The Ops Specialist II will oversee all creative Print deliverables, for both our Catalog and Direct Mail program. This role is extremely cross-functional in the sense that they will be working with many teams from marketing, buying, design, copy and many members of our 3D imagery team.
Given the high number of deliverables in flight at once, organization and communication are key to success in this role. The Ops Specialist II will manage all Creative meetings and follow up with clear recaps and next steps, partnering closely with Catalog Production to ensure Creative is delivered on-brief and on-time. Over time this role should evolve into building out process improvements for overall print processes. Experience in managing image production or print catalogs is a plus for this role.
- Partnering with Creative & Marketing to create timelines for each print project
- Project manage and plan weekly sprints for the creative team
- Communicating due dates and next steps across a vast number of teams
- Sending detailed recaps of all meetings clearly outlining updates and next steps
- Keeping project tickets updated with key information and dates
- Enforcing timelines and provide rationale for urgency
- Following up on late deliverables and partnering with production to shift as needed
- Problem solving for any delays
- Build relationships and be seen as a go-to person for catalog updates and questions
- Track and utilize project hour data to make informed decisions
- Various one-off organization and clerical projects
- 2-4 Years experience in creative project management or a creative agency preferred
- Experience in project management or coordination
- A history of strong organizational skills
- Exceptional written, visual and verbal cross-communication skills
- Expert with GSuite applications, especially Google Sheets - or JIRA or Trello a plus
- Ability to problem solve and pivot to the needs of the growing business
- Ability to see things from a creative and business view point
- Proven track record of leadership, taking ownership and driving results
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.