At Feather, our mission is to transform people's relationship with material goods to create a healthier and happier planet. We are redefining furniture rental for city living and helping people feel at home no matter where they live or how long they plan on staying. By giving people smarter options, Feather is able to keep more furniture in homes and out of landfills.
The Operations Associate is responsible for assisting both the fulfillment and delivery teams in times of need. Youll collaborate closely with both teams and report to the FC Manager.
What youll do:
- Act as an assistant to the Delivery drivers on daily routes - tasks include delivering, assembling, and protecting furniture.
- Step in as a driver and manage daily delivery routes when needed.
- Work as an associate alongside our fulfillment center team when needed.
- Demonstrate outstanding attention to detail in line with Feathers standards for quality and cleanliness while handling, cleaning and repairing Feather furniture.
- Be a proud brand ambassador with the unique responsibility of entering our customers homes and interacting with them in person.
Who you are:
- 1+ years in delivery/warehouse operations
- Experience working with furniture or large goods that require assembly
- 2+ years experience driving delivery vehicles.
- A keen and sensitive eye for customer service and experience
- Ability to lift & move heavy furniture with help from dollies, hand-trucks, and team members
- Based in NYC
- Excited about joining a small team
- Passionate about Feather's mission
What you'll get when joining Feather:
- A starting salary of $18.50/hour
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Access to 401(k)
- Paid time off and sick leave
- A 50% discount on your own Feather subscription