Paid Media Specialist
EF Ultimate Break
Cambridge, MA USA
As part of a fun team that loves what they do, you will inspire young adults between 18 and 29 to sign up for life-changing travel experiences across the globe.
The paid media specialist will work closely with the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager to execute our paid media strategy with the goal of profitably acquiring new travelers through paid digital channels including Facebook/Instagram, SEM, YouTube, and TikTok.
The individual in this position will assist with a broad set of tasks, including campaign management, reporting, creative asset development, invoicing and additional ad hoc research and admin projects.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone with a passion for digital marketing and a strong aptitude for analyzing data and finding actionable insights. Looking for a self-starter who is able to take projects and run with them and who thrives in a fast paced, exciting work environment.
- Assist in launching and optimizing campaigns
- Build and maintain marketing reports
- Define, measure, and optimize key KPIs
- Assist with creative brief creation and work with the creative team to execute on these requests
- Attend monthly calls with FB and Google reps
- Code and track the status of invoices
- Additional ad hoc research and admin tasks
- 1-2 years of experience in paid media
- Experience working in Google Analytics
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Google Ads, FB Ads Manager, Google Tag Manager, and Tableau a plus
The reason(s) you’ll want to work here
Aside from joining an amazing, passionate team, we offer killer perks (and this is the abbreviated list):
- The opportunity to travel internationally with our customers, all expenses paid (at least 1 international trip a year)
- Discounts on EF products, including our travel and language programs
- Free in-house language classes
- Charitable matching towards causes and organizations of your choice
- Up to $1500 per employee for professional development/continued education per year
- Apple Education Discounts
- A market-leading benefits package including top in class health coverages (medical/dental/vision)
- 25% company match on 401k contributions
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, 4 weeks after your first year
More about EF Ultimate Break
EF Ultimate Break is a division of EF Education First and is the easiest way to travel abroad for anyone 18–29 years old. Every trip gives travelers the chance to make friends, explore new places, and immerse themselves in different cultures—on fun, affordable, life-changing adventures.
For more information, visit www.efultimatebreak.com
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.