Immuta is the universal cloud data access control platform, enabling data teams to automate data access control on any cloud, using any data platform, at scale. With Immuta, organizations can finally unlock the full value of their data even the most sensitive data while improving productivity, reducing time to data, maintaining strong security, and enabling new data sharing use cases.
Since our founding in 2015, Immuta has now become the leader in cloud data access control. That comes by applying our expertise in engineering, security, ethics, and law. But, more importantly, it requires a relentless focus on our customers needs. Immutas customers understand that data is the most critical asset for innovation. Secure, democratized, self-service access to cloud-based data is an imperative to accelerate business intelligence, data science, and data sharing outcomes.
- Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top American startup employer, by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies
- Customers include Aon, Credit Suisse, Daimler, S&P Global, U.S. Army, and Atlassian. Over half of the top banks now use Immuta
- Partners include Databricks, Snowflake, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst
- $169 million in total venture capital funding. Investors include Greenspring Associates, March Capital, Ten Eleven Ventures, Intel Capital Corporation, NGP Capital, DFJ Growth, Dell Technologies Capital, Citi Ventures, Inc, Wipro Ventures, and Okta Ventures
- Major offices in Boston, Massachusetts; Columbus, Ohio; and, College Park, Maryland
Were looking for a Partner Marketing Director to focus on our most strategic partnerships to bring Immutas cloud data access and privacy control products to market. This role is part of the product marketing team and your mission is to support Immutas GTM strategy to market our products and solutions jointly with key technology partners and system integrators to win more customers, grow revenue, and drive adoption of cloud analytics.
- Deliver partner marketing strategy for a set of strategic partners.
- Develop and refine joint messaging frameworks to drive better together content to support partner marketing execution.
- Establish co-marketing opportunities with partners to effectively promote joint solutions that generate marketing leads and opportunities.
- Create sales content (e.g. presentations, demos, datasheets) to enable partner field organizations to effectively position Immutas value with the joint solution.
- Launch joint partner solutions and services with joint collateral, communication and programs.
- Enable partner field organizations to effectively position Immuta to win more customers.
- You have 4+ years of experience in product or partner marketing, or those with equivalent experience.
- 1+ years experience with big data, data management, SaaS/cloud, or BI/analytics products and solutions.
- Portfolio of proven product or partner marketing content.
- Experience with, or working with, modern data stack vendors (e.g. Snowflake, Databricks, AWS, Azure, GCP, dbt, Fivetran).
- Being comfortable in a fast moving environment.
- Being a geek, albeit a persuasive one.
- You are flexible and have a roll-up-your-sleeves, get stuff done attitude.
- You are a selfless team player who brings positivity and passion to your work every single day.
- You uphold Immutas values: mission focused, humble intellect, independent achiever, helpful and caring.
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package includes:
- 100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums and deductibles for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Learning and Development Resources
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.