Brightcove is a team of smart, passionate people who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. Were hyped up about storytelling, and about helping people connect, share experiences, and view the world. Bottom line: video is the worlds most compelling, exciting medium, and Brightcove exists to demonstrate that video means business.
As the industry leader in this space, we empower our customers to deliver top-notch video experiences to audiences on every screen in bold and innovative ways. When video is done right, it can have a powerful and lasting effect. Hearts open. Minds change. Creativity thrives. Since 2004, Brightcove has been supporting customers that are some of the largest media companies, enterprises, events, and non-profit organizations in the world. There are over 600 Brightcovers globally, each of us representing our unique talents and passions and we have built a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence and collaboration. This culture enables us to develop technologies once thought impossible, provide customer support without parallel or excuses, and leverage the expertise and resources of a global infrastructure. We take our video seriously, and we take great pride in doing it as one team.
We are looking for a Partner Sales Manager, Americas to build and lead a channel partner ecosystem, which includes system integrator, resellers and other valuable partners.
We are offering an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic environment that allows personal and professional developments. You will evolve in a fast growing cloud video technology company based on performance and achievement. The execution involves leading the channel in sales situations and negotiations with partners.
During the first phase this person will be developing a partner channel, the right candidate will also build a strong pipeline and engage directly with customers.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key persons within partner accounts
- Assign and meet target and strategic objectives in partner accounts
- Establish metrics to analyze and track partner performance
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
- Constantly, proactively recruit new qualifying partners or eliminates existing relationships partners in case of necessity
- Identify, map and motivate key strategic enterprise partners whom has strong incumbent customer relationships in the key market segment where we can succeed.
- Mentorship and support the partners on sales objection handling, CXO conversations, rallying industry executive relationships and assisting in deal negotiation and closure, as the circumstance might require.
- Enthusiastically drive these enterprise partners to improve sales and total partnership potential through sharing sales best practices, enablement & training, support and GTM programs.
- Achieving targets set for the region
- 10+ years experience driving enterprise sales both direct and via strategic channel partnerships in software or SaaS company.
- Track record of exceeding ambitious revenue goals/quotas in previous positions strongly desired
- Self-motivated, innovative and has ability to lead both external (partners) and internal stakeholders directly and by influence is needed
- Strong sales discipline and willingness to lead pipeline and internal sales processes which might require admin effort. Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Experience with contracting and negotiating.
- A team player with a passion for customer experience, selling innovative, disrupting products and has a deep understanding of the cloud communications industry
- Demonstrate hands-on experience in building strong business relationships and to leverage their exceptional sales skills with effective and proven track records of successful results.
- Communication and interpersonal skills with strong selling and sales aptitude
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative and commitment
- Excellent overview of the business to closely track industry and product trends to stay at the top of the game
- Resourceful, strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the companys success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as generous PTO - and we expect you to use it!
We offer flexible options to work in our Boston office located in Fort Point harbor, remotely or in a hybrid set up (only exceptions are the roles that MUST work a certain way which we are finalizing soon). Whichever option you choose, we have plenty of opportunities to meet your colleagues around the globe and we also celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including an Employee Action Committee, Women of Brightcove, Pride of Brightcove, Parents of Brightcove and more to come!
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Please note that while this job description is an accurate description of the role, it is also subject to change during the course of this search.
Send us your resume if you are interested and want to learn more!