All roles listed as remote are available as remote within the same country.
Snyk is looking to add a Partner Solutions Architect to our Business Development organization. This is the perfect role for technologists with an abundance of experience in customer and prospect facing roles (i.e pre-sales, post-sales, technical services), as you will be building compelling technical solutions and narratives of how Snyk complements the partner story, while delivering unique value to our joint customer base.
The Partner Solutions Architect works closely with our Business Development team in building long lasting relationships with key ecosystem partners. The Partner Architecture team is responsible for understanding each partners tech stack and key narratives and messaging; building reference architectures, and enablement for sellers and marketing teams on both sides.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build out your personal network, practice articulating big visions, and immerse yourself in the most exciting partner ecosystem in the modern development tool chain.
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for working with our Dev Tooling partners, including Docker, Atlassian, GitHub, CloudBees, CircleCI, DigitalOcean and others.
Youll spend your time:
- Building Relationships: working closely with your business development counterpart on building relationships with business development, product and engineering leadership at our key partners
- Diving Deep: be a technical domain expert, experienced with DevOps both as philosophy and having implemented technical solutions
- Communicating: driving key narratives/messaging and technical initiatives of a select list of key partners, building reference architectures, marketectures and decks capturing joint narratives and value props
- Enabling: working closely with product marketing on enabling Snyks and partners sales and marketing teams
- Winning Deals: assist Snyk and partner field teams in enterprise opportunities across all geos when needed
You should apply if you:
- Spent 7 years or more in a solutions engineering, sales engineering or similar position in the developer tooling / DevOps space
- Love to learn about new technology and youre curious about how things work under the hood
- Pride yourself in conveying complex ideas in simple terms
- Are comfortable speaking to audiences in person and on video calls (in front of partners, execs and stakeholders)
- Are capable of communicating to various personas at various levels from executive stakeholders to technical engineers and product managers
- Enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment
- Have a team-oriented mindset
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment weve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, do apply anyway. :)
Were on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
Were living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyks product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and were not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and were building Snyk to make it easier for developers who arent security experts to stay secure. Join us!