Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The companys Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the worlds largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarch use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Salsify is looking for an experienced and driven Partner Success Manager to drive the expansion and enablement of our partner service delivery network. In this role, you will be responsible for the onboarding and enablement of our delivery partners, ensuring that our partners delivery meets our high standards of execution, and increasing the breadth of services our partners can deliver. You will draw upon strong technical expertise along with a strong coaching to build a global portfolio of Salsify delivery partners.
This is a key strategic position to the growth of our partner network and ongoing success of our Partner Success organization.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Expand the overall service delivery portfolio of our global partners.
- Drive technical onboarding of partners on the Salsify platform.
- Enable partners on service packages and delivery approach and methodology.
- Implement delivery best practices with our delivery partners.
- Promote the creation of a center of excellence within our partners as they build their Salsify practice.
- Ensure overall delivery quality of partner service delivery by evaluating performance, providing feedback, and coaching to improvement.
- Develop scalable onboarding and enablement procedures to increase delivery volume and efficiency.
- Create and refine partner enablement materials.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Customer Success, and Sales to ensure an exemplary experience for customers utilizing our partners.
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
If youre worried about checking all of the boxes, dont be! We encourage you to apply or reach out to [email protected] with questions!
- Experience in customer-facing consulting, support, or enablement position in fast-paced, high-tech companies
- Experience and are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders across multiple levels in large organizations
- A love for coming up with solutions to all sorts of challenges, whether they be technical challenges or organizational challenges
- Ability to clearly and thoughtfully explain new concepts to diverse audiences
- The curiosity to learn about new businesses and industries, and you can quickly grasp and make effective use of industry and company-specific terminology
- The ability to manage multiple partners needs at once
- The ability to gain the trust and support of peers and partners through collaborative problem solving and teamwork
- The ability and willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
What We Have for You:
US Benefits -
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- HSA: Tax-advantaged Medical Savings Account
- 16 Week Paid Maternity & 10 Week Paid Parental Leave Program
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.