CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. Were breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
Were based in New York Citys Soho neighborhood with a microfactory in Brooklyn and a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
Reporting into the HRBP, Performance and Compensation in NYC, you will be responsible for partnering with all functions, such as providing guidance, support, and coordination in regard to onboarding, employee experience along with projects as part of the People Team. As the first point of contact for employee questions, you thrive on helping others, resolving problems and providing accurate and timely responses. Youre proactive and seek to understand how our business works, how you can better partner and support our employees and are always thinking about how you can improve employee experience from their day-to-day environment to processes and procedures.
- Partner with the People Team to organize, manage and coordinate background checks, references and onboarding session for new employees
- Perform I-9 & E-verify employment verifications
- Act as the People Team liaison for all employment events such as new hire orientation, terminations and promotions
- Organize and maintain employee records, ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook and contribute to the development of policies
- Contribute toward greater People Team projects and own initiatives such as company wide social events, lunchnlearns among other activities
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 years of People Operations experience
- Extraordinary attention to detail, you find the things others miss
- You enjoy working independently on a broad variety of projects as well as collaborating with a team both in your local office and more broadly within the People Team
- You possess strong judgment and decision-making skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- You have strong communication and organizational skills
- You demonstrate problem solving skills, you are focused on finding solutions
- High emotional intelligence and enjoys relationship building, crafting organizational communications, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent sense of humor
Working at CreateMe:
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch'n learns and team outings
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our flexible Paid Time Off
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.