If you are passionate about making a difference with the work you do, being recognized for your analytical talents while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives, consider growing your career with CVS Health, a Fortune 10 healthcare leader!
As the Pharmacy Business Analytics - Senior Consultant, you will sit under the Growth & Innovation focused side of the Retail Pharmacy business within CVS Health.
You will assist with key analytical insights to drive business decisions across the retail pharmacy business.
You will accomplish this through financial modeling & forecasting of prescription trends, supporting the maintenance of analytics dashboards for the business, and building effective presentations for executive leadership. You will conduct analysis at varying degrees of granularity; developing patient and script insights to understanding industry and market trends in relation to CVS Health strategy
Your key job responsibilities will be:
- You will support the development and maintenance of weekly performance reporting across the pharmacy growth portfolio, including explanation and in-depth understanding of results
- You will analyze prescription trends and develop an understanding of drivers for the business
- You will incorporate internal and external data sources and lead on forward-looking expectations through analytics
- Supporting the development and maintenance of data and analytics tools that we have built using Tableau and Excel
- Building articulate and high-quality presentations with cohesive messaging to persuasively present to management. Use Excel and PowerPoint to build and present actionable insights gathered from data to senior level executives.
- Demonstrated competencies such as collaboration, creative problem management and flexibility
- Communicating insights through verbal and written communication and data visualization skills
- You will stay abreast of new topics within the pharmaceutical industry in order to meet dynamic business requirements and support a variety of business owners
- 2+ years of experience in a role that involves strategic problem solving and/or new product development (e.g. consulting with a quant focus) OR 1+ years of experience post MBA OR 1+ years of consulting experience
- 2+ years analytical experience crafting and executing complex analyses using SQL, Tableau or Access
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to extract data and present findings
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross - functionally and communicate across multiple teams
- Bachelor Degree required
- MBA preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.