Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Tired of trying to make old technology work in pharma? Looking for an opportunity to do something new, exciting and with a clear value proposition for your customer? Veeva Systems is currently looking for a Global Program Manager who has a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision.
As a Global Program Manager (GPM), you will be responsible for overall execution and performance of Veeva Systems global software deployments and ongoing Customer Success. The focus will be on commercial applications (CRM, Commercial Document Management, MDM, Business Intelligence, etc.)
This is a work anywhere, full time permanent role with Veeva. Our work processes are designed so that you can be productive in the environment that works best for you. This is a customer facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements. Qualified U.S. based candidates are encouraged to apply.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Management of all Veeva Services engagements across the Customer globally
- Lead global Veeva product deployments
- Consulting the Customer on deployment and governance strategy
- Create implementation proposals, SOWs and negotiate contracts
- Establish Post-deployment application management
- Work with the Global Account Manager in identifying and progressing sales opportunities
- Coordination of Customer Success Manager activities to drive product value and adoption
- Coordination of Product Management and Product Support activities
- Consulting experiences in the Life Sciences Industry
- 5+ years in program and project management with Sales and Marketing Applications (CRM, Commercial Document Management, Master Data Management, Analytics, etc.)
- Experience leading large, global and diverse virtual teams to deliver outstanding results.
- Proven executive communication skills and ability to critically and objectively interpret and evaluate information; effectively influence at the executive level.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Self-starter, self-directed, individual who works well in a remote setting
- Skills in problem resolution, negotiation, dealing with ambiguity, establishment of effective processes, influencing without authority.
- Works well with third parties: can organize and galvanize a disparate group of people, keeping cadence in the program high.
- Expert in written communications
- Able to travel up to 50%
Nice to Have
- Veeva Applications knowledge
- Software as a Service implementation experiences
- Agile Project Management Methodologies
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.