Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veevas Vault CDMS platform will truly change how the industry runs clinical trials and we want you on our team. We are looking for a leader who has a deep passion for helping customers transform the way they manage their clinical trial processes, data, and content within our CDMS product including CDMS interactions with our Clinical Suite of applications (Vault CTMS, Vault eTMF, and Vault Study Startup).
As a key member of our CDMS Professional Services team, the Head of CDMS Project Management will be at the forefront of our mission. A Veeva leader is a service professional who has demonstrated an ability to lead based on experience, knowledge, passion, and competence. They will understand our customers clinical data management needs and can translate those requirements into an implementation strategy, and drive the delivery of the Vault EDC and Veeva CDB solutions and how it interacts with the Veeva CDMS suite. They will be responsible for achieving customer success with Veeva CDMS Services with a focus on Program and Project Management and defining global delivery strategies of the Vault Clinical applications across the enterprise.
This is a work anywhere, full-time permanent role with Veeva. Our work processes are designed so that you can be productive in the environment that works best for you. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What Youll Do
- Lead a team of Project and Program Managers for Veeva Vault Clinical Data Management Suite services with our customers
- Manage a team of Project and Program Managers; including, but not limited to hiring, training, and developing
- Work with IT and business executives to define deployment, governance, and transformation roadmap
- Establish post-deployment application management
- Support implementation proposals and services contract negotiation
- Coordinate Customer Success Manager activities to drive product value and adoption
- Coordinate Product Management and Product Support activities
- 7+ years of experience in large-scale program management within Clinical Data
- 5+ years of experience in people management responsibilities
- In-depth knowledge of Clinical Data
- Track record of success leading diverse global teams to deliver large, complex GxP technology implementations to deliver measurable business results
- Experience in technology strategy and roadmap development for Life Sciences customers
- Proven executive communication skills
- Ability to critically and objectively interpret and evaluate information to effectively influence at the executive level
- Skills in problem resolution, negotiation, dealing with ambiguity, establishment of effective processes, and influencing without authority
- Works well with third parties: can organize and galvanize a disparate group of people, keeping cadence in the program high
- Work location home office, based in the EU or US. Does not have to be near a Veeva office but ideally close to an airport
- Able to travel up to 50%
Nice to Have
- Veeva Vault implementation experience
- Software as a Service implementation experience in GxP space
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.