Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Our team is looking for a passionate, energetic, and critical-thinking Post Implementation Manager to support our CDMS (EDC) customers in the study conduct and close-out phases of their clinical trials.
The Post Implementation Manager provides post-go-live support and guidance for Vault CDMS (EDC) customers. In this role, youll work with multiple clients to manage Customer-driven activities and take proactive measures to engage with Customers to build strong, long-lasting relationships.
Opportunities are available within the United States for this role. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified U.S. based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What Youll Do
- Acting as the primary point of contact, provide the highest level of service to Veeva CDMS Customers (SMB & Enterprise) in the conduct and close-out phases on all active trials.
- Become a customer advocate, working closely with other Veeva teams (Product, Sales, Strategy) to ensure customer success today and in the future.
- Act as the customers trusted advisor, providing guidance where/when necessary.
- Help Customers achieve their business vision by ensuring optimal product utilization for all features and functionality of the CDMS product. This includes, where appropriate, coordinating discussions to review Customer business processes.
- Manage Customer-Driven activities for Veeva-Built studies such as Change Orders, inclusive of:requirements gathering, oversight of design, testing and validation activities, oversight of required approvals and coordination for Production Implementation, meetings (internal/external), Status Reports, and Project Plans as necessary
- Ensure Customers CDMS end-users utilize Veeva Global Support Center for appropriate Tier I/II Support. Utilize the Global Support reporting tool to run reports for Customers and analyze data output.
- Partner with Veeva Global Support Center Management and Agents to ensure continued collaboration towards Customer Success.
- Manage Veeva-Driven activities, inclusive of: proactive Customer meetings to check-in, gather product feedback, learn about new Customer business challenges, etc. Provide Global Support Center data (trends, findings, suggestions) on a regular basis. Proactive reach-outs for new Product Release information and education (3x p/year).Customer Health and Referral focus.
- Travel to customer Governance level meetings as deemed necessary
- Handle any IR/CAPAs activities as necessary.
- Provide timely responses to all customer inquiries.
- Engage with the CDMS Training Manager as needed to fulfill specific Customer requests for materials and/or catered training sessions.
- Management of applicable Customer budgets, including forecasting and renewals
- For Veeva-Built studies, assist with all system activities related to DB Lock as part of the Study Closure procedures.
- Providing overall application expertise and knowledge.
- Escalate urgent issues to CDMS Management as necessary. Manage escalations in accordance with Veeva CDMS processes
- Assure process compliance with all regulatory and Veeva procedural requirements
- Candidate must have 2-4 years of life sciences industry experience and knowledge of clinical trial process preferred (pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies, CROs, and academic & public health organizations).
- Candidate must have 1-3 years of direct experience using an EDC system such as RAVE, InForm, Medrio, Castor, etc
- Candidate must have 1-3 years of Clinical Data Management experience. Includes data cleaning, QC, understanding of data management metrics, reports, listings, etc.
- Additional experience with IVRS, coding applications, eSource, and other clinical technologies ideal
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; experience with fulfilling customer needs and
- managing expectations
- Ability to handle multiple customers and priorities simultaneously; willingness to roll up your sleeves to problem-solve and manage escalations
- Ability to travel 10- 20% (domestic and international) as deemed necessary
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Nice to Have
- Bachelors degree or equivalent relevant industry experience
- SMB & Enterprise customer experience
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, but also as part of a team
- Experience with Product Adoption & Enablement
- Life Science, computer science or related degree
- Familiarity with technology and SDLC procedures
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.