Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Are you an innovative thinker who is interested in architecting industry-leading Life Sciences CRM solutions? Do you have a solid technical background with an intimate understanding of business? Do you enjoy making customers successful by working with them to solve problems?
Join Veeva in bringing the Life Sciences industry to the cloud. Veeva Professional Services is looking for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial professional to deliver the Veeva CRM product suite to customers. You will serve as the product expert, representing all aspects of our product technology to customers and partners. You will define customer requirements and deliver industry leading solutions, ensure solution quality, and navigate project and political challenges to drive successful projects.
The ideal candidate has a keen focus in delivering exceptional customer success, thrives as a self-starter, and is excited to push the envelope.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Leading business process discovery workshops
- Taking complex client and solution concepts and articulating them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Being recognized as an expert in Veeva CRM and the Force.com Platform
- Planning, managing, and performing application build, test, and deploy activities
- Identifying and monitoring interdependencies between various program or project workstreams
- Creating project deliverables and standards (e.g., including process standards)
- Planning and establishing after go-live activities including ongoing support
- Must have a proven track record meeting with senior management and executives as a subject matter expert
- Must be able to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Strong presentation solution design skills are essential
- Demonstrated years of consulting or equivalent experience
- Experience in CRM consulting
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Ability to travel up to 50-80% (no current travel due to COVID)
Nice to Have
- Experience working with the life sciences industry is preferred
- Experience working with Salesforce is preferred
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you currently reside in the State of Colorado, relocation would be required for this position.