Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Are you an innovative thinker who is interested in architecting industry-leading Life Sciences CRM solutions? Do you have a solid technical background with an intimate understanding of business? Do you enjoy making customers successful by working with them to solve problems?
Join Veeva in bringing the Life Sciences industry to the cloud. Veeva Professional Services is looking for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial professional to deliver the Veeva CRM product suite to customers. You will serve as the product expert, representing all aspects of our product technology to customers and partners. You will define customer requirements and deliver industry leading solutions, ensure solution quality, and navigate project and political challenges to drive successful projects.
The ideal candidate has a keen focus in delivering exceptional customer success, thrives as a self-starter, and is excited to push the envelope.
This is a work anywhere, full-time permanent role with Veeva. Our work processes are designed so that you can be productive in the environment that works best for you. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT)
What You'll Do
- Leading business process discovery workshops
- Taking complex client and solution concepts and articulating them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Being recognized as an expert in Veeva CRM and the Force.com Platform
- Planning, managing, and performing application build, test, and deploy activities
- Identifying and monitoring interdependencies between various program or project workstreams
- Creating project deliverables and standards (e.g., including process standards)
- Planning and establishing after go-live activities including ongoing support
- Must have a proven track record meeting with senior management and executives as a subject matter expert
- Must be able to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Strong presentation solution design skills are essential
- Demonstrated years of consulting or equivalent experience
- Experience in CRM consulting
- Able to travel approximately 50-80%
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Bachelor's Degree required
Nice to Have
- Experience working with the life sciences industry is preferred
- Experience working with Salesforce is preferred
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.