Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Are you an innovative thinker who is interested in architecting industry-leading Life Sciences SaaS solutions? We are looking for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial professional to lead the delivery of Veeva CRM Events Management implementations for our customers. Veeva Events Management is part of the Veeva CRM suite of Products and helps our Lifesciences/Pharmaceutical customers conduct strategic meetings like Speaker Programs, Ad-boards, Sponsorships and Exhibits etc.
In addition to leading and ensuring success for our Customers, you will serve as the product expert, representing all aspects of our product technology to peers, customers and partners. You will lead and define customer requirements discovery sessions and deliver industry leading solutions, ensure solution quality, and navigate project and political challenges to drive successful projects.
The ideal candidate has a keen focus in delivering exceptional customer success, thrives as a self-starter, and is excited to push the envelope. While the position is focused towards Veevas Events Management product, candidates may at times also be required to lead or be involved in Veevas other products as well.
This is a work anywhere, full-time permanent role with Veeva. Our work processes are designed so that you can be productive in the environment that works best for you. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What Youll Do
- Lead business process discovery workshops, software implementation projects, solution design requirements workshops
- Lead and mentor team members if required
- Design, configure and document the solutions to be delivered
- Work closely with business and IT staff from the clients to understand their requirements. Think critically to help them design the solution they actually need; not just the solution they think they need
- Act as primary customer liaison managing communication between project team, customer and internal stakeholders
- Be recognized as an expert in Veeva CRM Events Management
- Plan, manage, and perform application build, test, and deployment activities
- Plan for hyper-care and post-go live support activities and produce high quality knowledge transfer documents and/or deliverables
- Must have 2 + years experience implementing and leading CRM and/or other Cloud based solutions for clients on Salesforce.com platform
- Strong presentation solution design skills are essential
- Able to travel approximately 30%
- Bachelor's Degree required
Nice to Have
- Experience working with the life sciences industry is preferred
- Experience working with Apex, Visualforce and advanced Salesforce.com concepts is preferred
- Experience in conducting/coordinating Strategic Meetings Management for Life-sciences/Pharmaceutical industry
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.