Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Global Account Managers (GAM) at Veeva are accountable globally for overall customer relationships, exceptional customer satisfaction, and revenue growth. The Global Account Manager will own large, strategic accounts and long-term growth plans that drive adoption and extend the reach of the Veeva platform. The GAM will serve as the single point of accountability for the Veeva team while leveraging Veeva resources to serve the account globally.
What Youll Do
- The GAM will serve as the single point of accountability for the Veeva team while leveraging Veeva resources to serve the account globally
- Ensure that every resource serving an account has clarity on the long-term account
- Plan and implement regular communications globally
- Cultivate Veeva relationships that provide direct access to key decision makers across both commercial and R&D
- 12 years combined experience across sales, account management and consulting services
- Minimum of 3 years of experience focused on account management serving global fortune 500 companies
- Proven track record of cultivating C-suite relationships across multiple business functions
- Strong negotiation skills with demonstrated ability to close large, multimillion dollar contracts
- Ability to articulate complex value propositions to C-level customers
- Ability to travel as needed to spend time onsite with the Customer travel will vary depending on candidate location.
Nice to Have
- Understanding of Pharmaceutical industry and trends
- Sales, account management or Consulting experience with enterprise software.
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you currently reside in the State of Colorado, relocation would be required for this position.