Chewy is seeking Associate Director Product Manager to join the Chewy Healthcare organization in Boston, MA. At Chewy, our customers come first, and we are always looking for new ways to enhance the experience of Pet Parents and Pet Partners everywhere. Our product teams across Storefront Web, Autoship, Mobile Apps, and Discovery work together to provide a superior experience across all channels. We are seeking customer obsessed individuals who embrace cross-team functionality and have an eye for detail - down to the pixel.
As an Associate Director Product Manager, you will research and lead a brand-new area under Pet Healthcare Services. For this role, we are looking for visionary leader with a customer-first approach to own all aspects of this business area from defining the vision, feasibility to staffing and delivering on the new business metrics. She/he needs to be a strong communicator, including ability to influence Sr. Leadership/C-suite and other tech/non-tech teams, and a strong analytical thinker to build scalable mechanism and structure to support our growth. This role will provide exposure across the entire business and offer a tremendous opportunity for professional growth in the leading online pet retailer in the US.
What Youll Do:
- Use your customer first mindset to guide the development and delivery of best-in-class customer experiences
- Exhibit a strong sense of ownership and superior communication skills
- Imagine and explore feasibility of bold, new ideas that would be impactful to our customers
- Define and analyze measures of success (KPIs) for new features and enhancements; transform these customer and business insights into clear requirements for product enhancements and new features
- Develop and maintain a roadmap and prioritized product backlog ensuring product vision aligns with both customer and business goals
- Create mechanisms to track progress and deliverables related to product/feature suite you own across all tech and non-tech tracks
- Monitor performance of your product(s) and measure impact of product enhancements; communicate impact clearly across the organization and use to drive prioritization
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal (and external) teams to deliver features with strong customer and business value
What Youll Need:
- 11+ years of experience, 5+ in eCommerce or B2C product management
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or a related field; MBA or equivalent preferred
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Experience working on greenfield ideas from concept-to-launch as well scaling businesses and features and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Aptitude to analyze, communicate and present metrics, plans and decisions effectively to support recommendations across a large organization
- Position may require travel
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com