Wayfair believes everyone deserves a home they love, and that furnishing your home should be a source of fun, not anxiety. Our Product team plays a crucial role in making this vision a reality for millions of people around the world. Partnering with Engineering, Experience Design, Analytics and business leaders across Wayfair, our Product team ensures that were building technology that solves important customer problems in elegant, scalable, measurable ways.
We are looking for a Principal Product Manager to lead our Sales Operations product suite. For Wayfair business and residential customers who need personalized service and deep expertise to complete their purchase, our sales team makes it easy, fast, and effective for them to find the right items to meet their needs. This team builds new products to increase productivity of thousands of sales agents, supporting hundreds of thousands of customers and businesses to create the perfect space to live and work.
What You'll Do
- You will be responsible for defining the vision, architecture and execution of the sales/customer facing products used by Wayfair Professional (B2B) and B2C Sales Teams
- You'll identify and define new product initiatives to optimize our selling processes, while maintaining a strong customer focus
- You'll build a product roadmap prioritized through diligent value-at-stake analysis and partner with Engineering teams to balance investments to scale our tech stacks
- Youll conduct research and discovery initiatives to improve KPIs and build data assets that give you deep understanding of the health of your product and opportunities for improvement
- Youll test and learn, fail fast, rapidly iterate, and find creative ways to improve sales operations and end customer outcomes
- Youll thoughtfully create strategies to improve customer experience through the sales lifecycle, and serve as the voice of the customer for your core experiences
- Youll balance priorities across multiple stakeholder groups with clarity, candor, and a firm focus on your product strategy and north star metrics
- Youll contribute to the Sales Operations strategy and accelerate our mission to build a world-class sales experience for both agents and customers
What You'll Need
- Youve spent 10 or more years as a Product Manager or Technical Product Manager leading Engineering teams in an Agile environment
- Youve turned customer obsession and data-driven decision-making into methods for finding insights that drive product priorities and strategy
- You've an entrepreneurial spirit and a demonstrated track record of success creating large customer and business outcomes
- Youve cultivated your bias to action and an ability to work at tempo to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage large, cross-functional efforts
- Youve built a creative and analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Youve learned how to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, and inspire a cross-functional team to rapidly deliver value to your customers
- Your stakeholders praise your communication and collaboration, even though you say no to them sometimes
- If you have subject matter expertise with CRM, Sales Tools and building products for agents, thats a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.