Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
This is a top macOS development job that incorporates everything youve worked so hard for. And with the mission of creating cloud software that helps speed up the innovation and delivery of critical treatments and medicines to patients around the globe, it simply doesnt get any more important than this.
Your impact as a seasoned technical problem-solver means that you will be focused on building a new macOS application that can not only scale for heavy use, but that can also evolve with new features and capabilities. Our macOS application will be used by our pharmaceutical customers as they interact with health care providers around the globe. We need a highly technical, detailed, and creative engineer who is able to partner closely with fellow engineers and Product Managers. And because this senior role is independent, you will have equal influence to drive the direction of the build, be an advisor to product leadership and mentor freshly minted software engineers in their new careers.
What You'll Do
- Build large scale state-of-the-art macOS Applications using MVVM design principles
- Solve complex problems into solid solutions in a timely manner
- Leads technical strategy, find and investigate new technologies to present them for architectural review
- Directly collaborate with all product Stakeholders/Architects and contribute towards product definition and development
- Role model mentoring every member of the technical team
- Own features within your area of responsibility
- 10+ years of experience with macOS Application development using Swift/Objective C
- Multi-year experience with instrumentation and performance tuning of applications
- Proven ability to write clean, testable, efficient code in a team environment
- Authority with Object-Oriented Design, MVVM design principles, macOS UI design patterns, and standards
- Proven knowledge of macOS APIs, Cocoa, Appkit, and SwiftUI
- Experience working with Core Data and SQLite frameworks
- Experience with unit test implementation using dependency injection
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and organization skills
- Sound understanding of development process through all stages: requirements, development, testing, release, and customer support
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- We are looking for strong mentors with a proven record of making your team better
Nice to Have
- Experience with iOS App development
- Experience with CRM Applications
- Experience with Salesforce development platform
- Experience with building metadata-driven user interfaces
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. For US compensation ranges click here.