Wayfairs Technical Executive Recruiting team is on a mission to transform and elevate tech leadership. Our team supports Wayfair's rapidly scaling Engineering, Machine Learning, Data Science and Algorithmic development teams. These businesses are the engine that powers an enterprise obsessed with data and technological innovation. We move fast, iterate quickly on big business problems, apply technology to accelerate the unlocking of insights in order to provide outsized value across all global functions from pricing to logistics, marketing to finance, and customer recommendations and search technology. Does this sound like you?
As a Principal Technical Executive Sourcer, you will be a subject matter expert in identifying and engaging with Director, VP, and C-level technical talent for Wayfairs most senior technical roles. You will have the opportunity to lead executive sourcing strategy directly and through projects and training. With a direct line to Wayfairs most senior leaders, you will be owning and scaling global initiatives and will be a driving force in attracting and acquiring the next generation of Wayfair leadership.
What Youll Do
- Establish, lead, and scale training programs for executive and technical sourcers.
- Identify opportunities to drive and improve upon efficiencies across the team, particularly with regards to leveraging technologies and data.
- Build and lead an innovative sourcing process for Wayfairs most senior leadership roles by ensuring a superior candidate experience for all. Identify, attract, and engage with the best technical talent in the field.
- Proactively build diverse candidate pipelines and participate in cross-organizational projects/programs related to DEI recruiting and sourcing.
- Partner closely with internal clients and stakeholders to create go-to-market strategies, define sourcing strategy, set timeline and communication expectations, and interview processes for each role.
- Leverage analytical skills and ability to translate metrics, research, and market trends to identify improvements in everything from your recruitment process to broader initiatives within Talent Acquisition.
What Youll Need
- 8+ years of experience in sourcing/recruiting required. Experience in technical fields like Engineering, Data Science, AI/ML, Product Management preferred but not required. 4+ years of experience sourcing/recruiting at the executive or leadership level preferred but not required. Global sourcing experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and scaling process-driven initiatives, including but not limited to: CRM selection and implementation, automation, or leveraging AI sourcing strategies.
- Previous experience leading small teams and leading training programs.
- Strong relationship management skills with a proven track record of building trust and credibility with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Experience in designing and conducting in-depth competency and behavioral based interviews and evaluating candidate profiles.
- Proven success delivering innovating sourcing and recruiting methods within a technical, high growth environment.
- Familiarity and comfort with a data driven environment, ability to use metrics to guide decision-making.
- Bachelors Degree, advanced degree, or equivalent experience
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.