ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
Do you have experience partnering with Private and Dedicated Fleets to drive supply chain efficiencies?
Do you have a passion for pushing the boundaries of innovation by utilizing technology to transform the way private fleets operate their business?
Do you want to join a rocketship that has had +200% growth of year-over-year revenue?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we have recently created a new Private Fleet Capacity Manager role to help build and scale our unique capacity offering. We are a Series C-funded logistic technology company that has increased our revenue by 200% year over year, led by a leadership team of logistics veterans and experienced engineers, product leaders, and data scientists continuing to disrupt this $800 billion industry.
We are seeking a sharp, energetic Private Fleet Capacity manager who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced global company. Loadsmart is looking for a driven, results-oriented professional with a desire to build something from the group up to join the Capacity Development team. In this role, youll work to uncover capacity networks and create impactful solutions through utilizing Loadsmarts proprietary technology. You will have accountability to increase connectivity and visibility to carrier capacity through integrations, technology vendors, and new Loadsmart products. In this role, youll work hand-in-hand with the Operations team to drive efficiencies in Loadsmarts freight network, creating mutually beneficial solutions for fleets and customers. By thinking outside the box, youll work to create processes and strategies that promote synergies across departments within Loadsmart.
REPORTING TO: Jim Nicholson
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
What you get to do
- Establish and maintain relationships with private and dedicated fleets to understand their network needs to provide Loadsmart with capacity data
- Collaborate with Pricing Strategy and Data Analytics teams to conduct network analysis and create matching solutions for private fleetsLead efforts for new private fleet acquisition - cold calling, current customer conversion, marketing lead generation, etc.
- Negotiate market-driven rates for short and long-term contracts. Evaluate on an ongoing basis to ensure performance metrics are achievedBuild strong, lasting partnerships with new and existing private fleet partners and promote adoption of Loadsmart technology initiatives
- Advocate for private fleets to utilize our online platform to communicate, book, and track contractual loads autonomously
- Leverage our fleet partners to gain preferred access to capacity through utilizing technology and carrier facing products
- Collaborate with Network Optimization team to drive connectivity through API and other forms of integration
- 2+ years experience in logistics on the carrier side; prior private fleet experience preferred
- The desire to build a service offering from the ground up
- A passion for uncovering carrier networks and creating solutions for carrier partners
- A results-driven work ethic, exemplified by prioritization and continued attention to see projects through to successful completion
- Experience solving problems and making strategic decisions to drive growth
- Experience working with various carrier technology products and services
- The ability to collaborate with teams across multiple departments to achieve results
- Excellent communication, customer service, and project management skills
Your colleagues would describe you as:
- Solutions focused
- A great communicator
WORKING AT LOADSMART
Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
Extremely competitive Equity package - become a shareholder in our company!
401k Match up to $5,000
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance covered 100% by the company
Teledoc (remote doctors) and Talkspace (mental health counseling) membership fees covered 100% by the company
Commuter benefits and membership with CITI/Divvy bike
10 Paid holidays, plus 15 days of accrued PTO for a total of 25 paid days off per year
An opportunity to work with an inclusive, global community of Loadies across 15 countries united by our core value of Teamwork
Regular recognition, feedback, and transparency across all levels; we offer monthly Business Updates, monthly "Ask Me Anything" Sessions with the CEO, and Quarterly Equity updates
Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives and donation drives
Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite and onsite; if youre in Chicago expect to have an amazing time as we move into our beautiful new 35,000 sq foot office where we host happy hours, free lunches, free breakfast, lots of games (ping pong, pool, arcade, etc) plus get out of the office regularly for company social events (i.e. bowling, baseball games, golf outings)
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.