CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. Were breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
Were based in New York Citys Soho neighborhood with a microfactory in Brooklyn and a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
As a Product Analyst, you will analyze our internal and external workflows then convert them into functional requirements for engineering teams. You will work closely with product, engineering, executive leadership, UX, marketing, and other stakeholders to surface insights to guide product decisions.
The role will start focusing on ERP/MRP integration analysis then expand to all other products.
- To create specifications, and implement requirements in partnership with the software and UX teams.
- Define and capture workflows and product requirements.
- Assist with assessments to solution design and implementation of ERP/MRP systems.
- Work to map overall design to client requirements and systems, ensuring solutions align with business goals and processes.
- Serve as internal clients' main point of contact throughout all project phases, effectively manage associated issues and risks and ensure on-time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets internal clients' needs and requirements.
- Identify and document the client's business process and application requirements through discovery meetings.
- Conduct end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation.
- 3+ years ERP, MRP experience
- 1-year working experience as System Analyst
- Jira/Clubhouse or any project management tool experience
- Good communication skills and creating a bridge in-between engineers and business stakeholders is a must.
- Apparel industry experience
- PLM experience (implementation is a plus)
- Masters in Business is a plus
Working at CreateMe:
- Be rewarded for your innovation through our Inventor Award and Recognition program
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our Flexible Paid Time Off
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch'n learns and team outings
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.