Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK, Germany and Hungary. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
- You seek first to understand, diving empathetically into user needs and shaping them into clear, concise design requirements.
- Youre detail-oriented, paying attention to the tiniest details of all your designs.
- You value impact over output, measuring success not by how many concepts are in your design tools, but the quality of what ships to the customer.
- You welcome feedback, actively seeking critique, deriving inspiration from use cases near and far, and using data to back up your design decisions.
What skills do I need?
- Familiarity with and interest in contributing to the end-to-end design process, from early research to post-launch learnings.
- Understanding of interaction design best practices and conventions, and an interest in learning and growing through feedback and research.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with colleagues across various functions, consistently advocating for your users.
- Portfolio demonstrating your design process across multiple projects, including interaction design, visual design, and/or research artifacts and prototypes at varying levels of fidelity.
- Focus on and take ownership of features from early research through release.
- Prototype and communicate concepts to create new features, improve existing experiences, and provide meaningful impact for Tulip users.
- Understand user needs and use data and research to inform design decisions
- Learn and use components and patterns from Tulips design system.
Product Design, Product, Engineering, Customer Team, Marketing
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.