Due to Covid19 we are working 100% remotely, this includes the hiring process. When it is safe to do so, we will return to a hybrid of onsite and remote work for some positions.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
Arcadias Product Management team is seeking a motivated, analytical, and creative Product Manager to join our team and help drive innovation and success at Arcadia. We are an extremely fast-growing company with a growing product team to support our growth. We are a culture of relentless problem solvers who are excited to be taking on some of the most challenging problems in healthcare. As a part of that culture, you will get to use your creativity to address challenges and opportunities for our customers through the products you manage.
This team and this company are in the midst of solving one of the most important problems of our time. If that challenge speaks to your passionate side and the idea of being in the trenches with us fuels the fire inside you, join us. Were making healthcare smarter, more efficient and straight up better.
Arcadias applications are used by thousands of physicians, nurses and support staff across the country designed with the explicit purpose of improving outcomes for millions of patients and reducing the cost of healthcare nationally. As the dynamic space of population health continues to rapidly evolve, we need a product manager ready and excited to deliver transformative products to our customers.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Learn the product(s) youll be managing and their value story for our internal stakeholders and external customers as well as how they contribute to Arcadias overarching vision and strategy
- Review the product enhancement and feature backlogs for the product(s) and take on ownership of engagement with one or more engineering teams to manage shared delivery
- Work closely with members of the product and sales teams to get to know our existing customers and prospects and understand their specific needs and use-cases as they relate to your product(s)
- Own responsibility for prioritizing product backlogs and existing product roadmaps, coordinating delivery and negotiating trade-offs in support of partners in engineering
- Engage with business stakeholders across Arcadia to build relationships, develop requirements, and understand critical business drivers for your product portfolio
In 6 months
- Drive forward-looking project planning, coordinating with customers, partners, peers, and engineering team members to build and update product roadmaps on a monthly cadence
- Engage in market research to support trend analysis and highlight strategic opportunities, while continuing to build subject matter expertise in key use-cases across the Arcadia ecosystem
- Run quarterly roadmap reviews and biannual roadshows to generate excitement about your product and keep customer-facing partners informed about whats coming to share with our customers
- Establish or adopt product stakeholder councils to get on-the-ground feedback from end-users and customer buyers to validate and inform your forward looking roadmaps
In 12 months
- Own alignment between organizational and portfolio strategy and the forward-looking vision for your Product, including the narrative for how it will continue to enable and advance population health and value-based care
- Drive on-going innovation against the needs of our customers and the trajectory of the market, proposing new features and experiments when necessary to address challenges and opportunities that your product(s) address
What You'll Be Doing
- Understanding the vision, value, and needs for your product(s) in support of both internal stakeholders and external customers and be prepared to drive development of new product and features
- Engaging closely with stakeholders to develop value-oriented, quantitative business cases and lead the resulting work through the pipeline from requirements development through to successful launch in close partnership with engineering, UX, QA, and customer-facing teams
- Teaming up with partners and leaders to understand strategic goals, and from those goals define deliverable increments, launch MVPs, and adjust plans based on customer feedback to reduce time-to-value and drive customer satisfaction
- Supporting engineering by running grooming sessions and incident RCAs, attending sprint kick-offs and reviews, and partnering for collaborative design exercises with a focus on driving continuous improvement
- Proactively Managing expectations and keeping stakeholders informed and engaged -- be transparent about plan progress, results, and roadblocks, as well as reporting out on product success metrics and progress against product roadmaps
- Partnering with Operations and Sales to engage with customers, identify challenges and opportunities, and manage shared communication channels for input and feedback
- Collaborating closely with Strategy Lead to develop and maintain forward-looking roadmaps aligned to the strategic goals and focus areas for the business
- Identifying opportunities to improve experience, efficiency, or sustainability and be an active advocate for a healthy balance between enabling growth and paying down technical debt as we continue to evolve the Arcadia ecosystem
- Developing and maintaining strong peer and partner relationships throughout Arcadia, soliciting regular feedback from internal partners, and encouraging a culture of continuous improvement
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of product management experience in the healthcare or software industries with a proven track-record of successfully bringing new products and features to market
- The ability to ramp up quickly on technical topics and speak fluently with engineers and architects in their own language.
- Extensive experience managing customer engagement and acting as an ambassador for your products and the overall business in partnership with customer-facing functions
- Enthusiasm to help drive the strategic direction for your product vertical and beyond to drive success for Arcadia, your vertical, and your products
- Comfort with driving and facilitating trade-off conversations and roadmap shifts while keeping a focus on enabling customer success and alignment to long-term organizational goals
- Experience designing and working with application software and data and significant expertise in using SQL to drive analysis and self-serve when seeking answers
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; willingness to get into the details and drive clarity from ambiguity, comfort with learning on the fly and driving your own investigations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; bias toward over-communication and meeting when needed to shorten the feedback loop
- Creative thinking, a passion for making things better, and a focus on making constant progress
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and engage stakeholders on multiple projects at once, while maintaining day-to-day partner relationships
- Attention to detail, and a commitment to maintenance of good documentation
Would Love For You To Have
- Understanding of the challenges specific to healthcare technology and past experience delivering successful products into this unique market
- Familiarity with Agile / Lean concepts and experience in applying them to real world delivery, especially experience with deconstructing complex requests into MVP and iterating on success
- A positive outlook, and a strong sense of humor
What You'll Get
- Be a part of a mission driven company that is transforming the healthcare industry by changing the way patients receive care
- A flexible, remote friendly company with personality and heart
- Employee driven programs and initiatives for personal and professional development
- Be a member of the Arcadian and Barkadian Community
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.