Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Platform Manager is responsible for steering the investments made in our product infrastructure to enable new or enhance existing capabilities. They execute Epsilons strategic and competitive vision to deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry.
This role requires strong collaboration with engineering, data warehouse, analytics, product and user experience to achieve our shared goals and the desire to drive our emerging data products forward to delight our clients both internal and external.
Key tasks include conducting technology and architecture research, requirement gathering from other product/engineering management stakeholders and business owners, writing requirements, prioritizing relevant product backlogs, maintaining product roadmaps, providing documentation and training.
- Meet with users, client delivery and product teams to gather feature enhancement requests and validate new platform capability concepts
- Define requirements and create user stories to communicate required enhancement efforts to internal teams
- Maintain prioritized backlog of platform enhancements
- Collaborate with product, engineering, analytics, user experience and data warehousing teams to define valuable and viable solutions to identified requirements and user stories
- Work with engineering/data/analytics teams during sprint cycle to validate design, answer questions and provide quick feedback
- Define product KPIs and set goals that align with company initiatives
- Be an internal advocate of your platform and provide necessary communication to management and stakeholders
- 3-5+ years experience working in digital advertising or with digital advertising technology
- BA/BS in a technical or analytical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Experience building data-driven online solutions, preference for solutions in advertising or marketing technology space
- Strong presentation and interdisciplinary communication skills (written and verbal)
- Familiarity with data analysis and modelling
- Demonstrated ability to perform in analytical/critical thinking exercises
- SQL proficiency preferred
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.