Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership, taking initiative, and delivering results
- You can easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically across multiple projects
- Deep user empathy and the ability to build relationships with key customers
- You are mission-first and understand that your success is measured by your product and teams success
- Positive team leader and motivator
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit (you're self-driven and you dont need direction), an affinity for the fast-paced, changing environment of a start-up, a sense of humor, and get-it-done personality
- Passionate about manufacturing, how things get made, and the future of work
What skills do I need?
- 3+ years of experience working as a product manager at a SaaS company. Enterprise experience is a plus.
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator
- Strong technical background and excel at analytical thinking
- Work with our customers to understand their needs and act as voice of the customer (or facilitate others voicing customer needs) in product discussions
- Work closely with Design and Engineering counterparts to build, ship, and learn quickly
- Develop and own key parts of our product strategy and roadmap
- Empower your team by providing context, setting direction, and building alignment
- Drive sprint planning and prioritization based on customer-focused decisions and data
- Work cross-functionally with leadership, go-to-market teams, and other key stakeholders across the company to launch new products and features
- Be a thoughtful team leader, help make your teammates better and motivate them to do the best work of their careers. Set and maintain a high bar of quality for your teams product.
- Help the team define and track key success metrics. Work with the rest of the product team to build processes that will scale as our team and company grow.
- Product team (Product Managers and designers)
- Engineering team
- Product Marketing team
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.