Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Interested in working in a dynamic startup environment that has the stability of a successful and profitable public company? Interested in having your day-to-day work impacting the lives of millions of people by helping to bring medical products to market that save lives and improve quality of life? If so, then the Veeva CDMS team is likely a great option for you. Our Product is geared to help bring lifesaving drugs to market quicker by revolutionizing the way clinical trial processes are run. Were looking for a passionate individual with experience in B2B enterprise product management. In this role, you will be responsible for creating a game changing health tech application which will, in turn, help continue Veevas success as the leader in providing cloud-based technology to the Life Sciences industry.
What You'll Do
- Be the product evangelist. Externally, in front of customers and prospects, and internally, to engineering, sales, and product support
- Be hands-on. From market and competitive analysis to wireframes, to requirements, to functional design
- Be a storyteller. Communicate specific, actionable requirements to your engineering teammates
- Be a leader. Keep up with the latest software, and pharmaceutical industry trends and distill them into product requirements
- Be an owner. Provide second-tier customer support for product-related questions and enhancement requests
- Be agile. Design, implement, iterate
- 2+ years of software product management experience
- Able to quickly grasp complex business processes and data flows and anticipate the broad impact of changes in a live system
- Able to come up with simple, elegant solutions to hard business problems
- Expert verbal and written communication skills able to clearly and simply express complex ideas to business leaders, IT professionals, and engineering
- Track record of success the ideal candidate has created and delivered software to the world before. There is no minimum years of experience requirement, but this is not an entry-level position
- Intense curiosity and excellent analytical skills
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelors degree or higher
Nice to Have
- Computer Science Degree
- Experience in SaaS-delivered enterprise solution
- Experience in Life Sciences
- Experience Data Modeling
- Experience working with EDC or other clinical trial systems
Perks & Benefits
- Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- 401K with employer match
- Stock options for qualified employees
- Fitness and wellness reimbursement
- Internet and mobile phone reimbursement
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Allocations to donate to charities of your choice
- Flexible PTO
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].