Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Interested in working in a fast-paced startup environment that has the stability of a successful and profitable public company? Interested in having your day-to-day work impacting the lives of millions of people by helping bring to market, drugs, devices, and diagnostics that save lives and improve quality of life? As part of the Veeva CDMS MedTech team, you will build software products from the ground up. You will work closely with customers, sales, consulting, and engineering teams to deliver products that revolutionize the way clinical trials are run. If you have a passion for creating world-class products and enjoy solving complex problems with simple, elegant solutions, we want to hear from you.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for creating features that deliver value and are built and delivered with quality
- Perform competitor analysis, and market research and work with internal and external stakeholders to identify needs for new products or enhancements that deliver value and align with Veeva CDMS product vision and goals
- Develop detailed designs, specifications, user stories, and acceptance criteria within an agile methodology
- Work closely with software and quality assurance engineers to deliver the features and integrations for which you are responsible
- Work closely with the rest of the CDMS Product Management team to plan and manage feature backlog
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure the adoption of new features, and support customers directly when needed
- Communicate effectively and succinctly feature benefits and value to internal and external teams
- 2+ years of software product management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience writing design specifications, user stories, and managing a story backlog
- Intense curiosity and excellent analytical skills
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Veeva will not provide visa sponsorship for this position
Nice to Have
- Experience in SaaS-delivered enterprise solutions
- Agile methodologies and working with agile teams (scrum, SAFe agile)
- Experience with imaging in clinical trials
- Experience working with EDC or other clinical trial systems
- 21CFR part 11
Perks & Benefits
- Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- 401K with employer match
- Stock options for qualified employees
- Fitness and wellness reimbursement
- Internet and mobile phone reimbursement
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Allocations to donate to charities of your choice
- Flexible PTO
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.