Quil, a digital health company, delivers actionable and personalized health itineraries for patients and caregivers, answering the question “What Happens Next?” in their healthcare journeys. We combine the powers of precision data, state-of-the-art technology, and security with unparalleled consumer reach to help individuals navigate today’s chaotic healthcare landscape. Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, Quil is a joint venture of Comcast and Independence Health Group (Independence).
Quil is a high energy start up that fosters an innovative culture with a focus on individual growth and team collaboration. Their vision is to build the solution that helps people and their families make timely and more informed decisions, guiding them to the healthiest version of themselves.
The Product Manager, Content and Core Systems will drive the development of current and future core systems that are at the heart of Quil’s digital health products - including the content management system, workflow engine, and client configuration portal. These systems are used by both internal teams and external client users to power the consumer experience that enables people to better navigate their health lives.
- Own the tools that support the operational needs of internal teams such as product managers, content editors, and customer success. Participate in defining a roadmap to scale core systems into self-service tools for clients to use directly.
- Understand end-to-end workflows within Quil’s B2B2C Engage product that serves both consumers (patients) and clients (health systems and payors) and determine the product roadmap for the core systems to continue to support this broad spectrum of user types.
- Constantly improve usability, reliability, and operational efficiency of tools by monitoring performance data and KPIs to find opportunities to reduce friction and increase user satisfaction.
- Define and validate problem hypotheses and opportunities for improvement via user research and discovery efforts.
- Collaborate with UX and engineers to design solutions, define scope and acceptance criteria for epics, plan the sequence of work, and deliver value to users incrementally.
- Define success metrics and make decisions to iterate, continue, and pivot on solutions based on measuring quantitative and qualitative data.
- Product owner for 1-2 squads and participate in agile ceremonies and responsibilities such as sprint planning, grooming, demos, and retrospectives.
- Prioritize and manage backlogs across initiatives, customer requests, support tickets, feature enhancements, bugs, and tech debt at both the day-to-day sprint level and at a broader quarterly planning level.
- Train and support internal users on core systems.
- Manage expectations and communicate the state of projects across teams, stakeholders, and executives.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 3-5 years’ experience in a product management role in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in content management systems (e.g., Drupal)
- Proven ability to specify, execute, and deliver product improvements
- Demonstrated ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects and ensure completion of projects according to tight timeline
- Process-oriented mindset with a strong understanding of workflows and an eye for spotting potential improvements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience working in collaboration software (Confluence, Miro, Mural, etc.) and project management tools (Jira, Teamwork)
- Prior health care experience is a plus