Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Join a small and fast-paced team at Veeva to help create a new product that lets healthcare providers collaborate with pharmaceutical companies in a fundamentally new way. As Product Manager for our new Healthcare Provider application, you will play a crucial role in our next phase of growth.
What Youll Do
- Manage the entire product life cycle strategy with clear goals, initiatives, and road maps
- Drive product release plans with detailed schedules, phases, milestones, and launch dates
- Define and prioritize product features with clear requirements, design specifications, and engineering guidelines
- Evaluate and prioritize new product ideas through market research with existing customers and non-customers
- Communicate and collaborate regularly with engineering, marketing, sales, and customer success
- Aptitude - passion for products, empathy for customers, quick learner, self-starter, confident presenter, good writer
- Knowledge - Veeva CRM, Salesforce/Force platform, biopharma market, healthcare provider market
- Attitude - takes responsibility with no excuses, measures success by customer satisfaction and business goals, learns from mistakes and iterates quickly
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].