Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join an energized product management team who will be in charge of implementing the NA Product strategy for the data offering in North America.
You will actively collaborate in the identification, analysis, and selection of available data sources and implementation of the needed quality and monitoring procedures according to the company-identified standards. The Product Manager will interact at various levels with customer success, services, data operation, sales teams, marketing & the research center to ensure that all processes reflect local market specificities and deliver use value. You shall engage with clients and/or specific events at the local level if requested.
If you have a passion for data and quality this is a great opportunity for you! Your role will be remote with team meeting trips to our Veeva Office in Fort Washington, PA. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States.
What You'll Do
- To research and understand client and market requirements to develop short- and long-term product roadmaps and plans in conjunction with the entire product development team
- Focus on user pain points and implement products strategy, collecting and synthesizing input from customers, partners, executives, sales, services, and engineering
- To stay aligned to local market evolution to identify new needs and transfer these to the product development team
- To make sure the local database and processes reflect the standards of quality identified at a corporate level
- To work with the data acquisition and data stewardship team to ensure local data processing reaches the highest level of efficiency
- To demonstrate the product to internal and external clients to provide support to other areas of the organization including Services, Customer Success, Research Center, Sales & Strategy
- Understand the MDM application and actively participate in the data management process definition
- Data Analytical skills
- Can query a database (e.g. SQL)
- Product Management
- Project Management
- Interpersonal & communication skills
- High-level presentation capabilities
- Team player
- Autonomous and proactive
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have
- Experience working with MDM (master data management applications)
- Basic Marketing knowledge
- BI or Data analysis experience
- Pharma company SFE/Marketing/IT working experience
- Working experience with databases/data products such as SQL, PostgreSQL
- A Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering or equivalent is highly desirable
- Exposure to Salesforce CRM
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].