Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
As a Product Manager within the Product Alliances team, youll have the opportunity to manage industry-leading technology and integration partner solutions from start to finish, including partner enablement, integration design, certification, and customer success. Using your ability to combine strong partner management, technical understanding, product lifecycle management, and effective communication, youll lead cross-functional teams to support customers, partners, and internal stakeholders. This fast-paced team is the perfect place to build and shape Veevas partner integration strategy, with a focus on enabling customer success. Our ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is highly collaborative, and is used to working in a flexible environment.
What Youll Do
- Manage technology partners who are developing integrations between Veeva products and third-party solutions ensure integrations meet customer expectations
- Be a subject matter expert on Veevas products, best practices for integration, and APIs
- Help determine and document the criteria that will ensure a partner is technically a good fit, fills product gaps, and delivers quality integrations
- Ensure partners meet technical and product-focused criteria necessary to create a quality, certifiable integration for joint customers
- Own the certification process and guide partners through certification
- Help develop partner training, requirements, best practices, and certification documents in collaboration with product teams and other stakeholders
- Act as liaison between the Veeva, partner product teams, and other stakeholders to ensure effective partnership and quality products
- Collaborate with leaders across all departments to provide a seamless experience and value for both customers and partners
- Represent the Veeva product team as an expert on Veeva and partner technology and the integrated solutions
- Configure and provision sandbox environments
- Manage partner integration-related FAQs, documentation, message boards, etc
- Work with stakeholders to launch partner integrations and roll out them out to internal and external stakeholders: training, demos, first line of support to all areas of the organization including Sales, SQA, Training, Development & Services
- Ensure customer success through the quality of product integrations and partnerships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional program management, analytical, and organizational skills
- 3+ years experience in an Engineering, Product Management, Software Consulting, or similar role
- 3+ years experience in customer or partner-facing role
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple ongoing projects with many cross-functional dependencies
- Ability to collaborate across teams and organizations
- Experience in obtaining and synthesizing customer and partner feedback from various sources, assessing root needs, and integrating that information into a cohesive design
- Ability to understand and communicate architectural requirements, preferences, and limitations
- Learn new concepts and apply them quickly
- Exposure to the following technologies: XML, SQL, REST/SOAP, Salesforce / force.com
- Hands-on with tools auditing, analyzing, and instrumenting API usage to determine technical and operational requirements
- Bachelors degree or higher
Nice to Have
- Experience with the pharma industry
- Experience with marketing automation (e.g. Adobe, Salesforce) software
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].