Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Join a team building the future of Digital Clinical Trials. Our team is transforming the way life sciences companies engage with both their research sites and patients. We are a new and important part of Veevas vision to transform the drug development process, bringing effective therapies to patients quickly and safely.
As a Product Manager on the Site Connect Team, you will work closely with pharmaceutical companies, research institutions, and internal teams to create the roadmap for features and integrations within Veevas Digital Trials Platform.
What Youll Do
- Develop detailed designs, specifications, and user stories for features in Veeva applications
- Work collaboratively across Veeva product teams
- Work closely with software and quality assurance engineers to deliver the features and integrations for which you are responsible
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure adoption of new features, and support customers directly when needed
- Work closely with the rest of the Site Connect Product Management team to plan and manage the backlog of features
- 2+ years of software product management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience writing design specifications, user stories, and managing a story backlog
- Intense curiosity and excellent analytical skills
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Veeva will not provide visa sponsorship for this position
Nice to Have
- Experience working in clinical research or clinical development of particular interest are candidates with experience developing solutions designed to improve Sponsor - Site collaboration
- Hands-on software development experience.
- Experience developing configurable enterprise SaaS solutions
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].