Snyk is used by over 2.2M developers, from those working on open source projects to teams in large enterprise organisations.
We secure the code you write, with Snyk Code. The libraries you depend upon with Snyk Open Source. The containers you package it all into, with Snyk Container and lastly the infrastructure that you run it on with Snyk Infrastructure as Code.
Were looking for a product manager for Snyk Code, to work as an integral part of our security, Program Analysis and ML teams to drive impact across this product.
You will own Snyk Code core capabilities - from the future language coverage roadmap to internal tooling enabling our experts. Example initiatives could include understanding how to prioritise given programming language framework support, defining future ML/AI capabilities and iterating on tools that help security analysts who add and review Code rules run faster.
Youll spend your time
- Shipping new features and improving existing ones
- Working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced and autonomous team environment with a diverse group of engineers and designers
- Talking with our customers, and potential customers, to understand their needs, gather feedback and requirements, and collaborate with them to build and validate solutions
- Defining metrics and analysing data on usage and business performance
- Defining and then communicating the product roadmap, both inside Snyk and to customers and prospects
- Researching the surrounding market, with an eye on gaps in the market, competitors and potential partnerships
- Diving deep into the problem space
You should apply if:
- Have 2+ years experience working in a product management role
- Have product management experience in some or all of B2B SaaS, developer tooling or cloud infrastructure
- Have a strong technical background
- Are interested in the intersection of security and developer experience
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and enjoy helping others to learn new things
- Are happy to travel at least once a quarter (under usual circumstances) to gather feedback from our users and to spend time working face-to-face with other colleagues that arent colocated with you
- Preferably have some experience with SAST or a closely related domain
Please apply below. We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment weve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you meet all of the criteria - please apply anyway! Wed love to talk to you.
Were on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
Were living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyks product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and were not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and were building Snyk to make it easier for developers who arent security experts to stay secure. Join us!