Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva Vault is a leading cloud document management platform supporting multiple Vault applications for Regulatory, Clinical, Quality, Safety, and Commercial applications. Vault Platform is at the heart of our application suite enabling rich and scalable next-gen applications by developers and customers.
In this role you will work with Vault Application teams, engineers, architects, and customers to build and improve the high scalable Vault Object Framework. A successful candidate will be passionate about great design, system performance, and customer success.
What You'll Do
- Work with engineers and architects to design and build scalable object framework and store
- Own the roadmap while working with Vault Application product managers on features
- Design easy to use, scalable, and highly performant features
- Ensure successful product adoption by evangelizing and supporting the use of Vault Platform
- Computer science or related bachelors degree
- 5+ years in product management or implementation services at an enterprise application or development tool software company
- Experience working on enterprise document management systems
- Experience working on object frameworks, data stores, or any other relevant product areas
- Intense curiosity, excellent analytical skills, and strong communication skills
Nice to Have
- Hands-on software development experience
- Experience developing or implementing SaaS Applications
- Background working with cloud infrastructure
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.