Do you want to be an integral part of a growing and dynamic team that is the leader in the Intellectual Property market? Do you love a fast-paced environment where you can wear many hats and solve problems every day? We are seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team at Anaqua. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with many departments, quick to learn, and will dive in to create content and collateral.
Anaqua, a global company headquartered in Boston-US, helps corporations and law firms turn intellectual property into a competitive advantage. Our software platform, AQX, unifies the critical tools, best practice workflows, data, documents and services into one powerful, intelligent environment so our clients operate more efficiently and make better decisions faster. Nearly a million IP professionals in over 150 countries use AQX to manage more than a billion dollars in intellectual assets. Many of the best-known brands and most innovative products were conceptualized, evaluated, protected and monetized through the AQX platform.
- Develop a deep understanding of the IP market, user personas and the challenges faced to effectively position and communicate how and why product features and functionality address and overcome those market problems for customers and prospects.
- Work with Product, Sales, and Marketing to develop packaging, pricing and promotion strategies based on understanding the market.
- Work closely with leadership to develop global product launch and go-to-market strategy and roadmap.
- Develop effective positioning/messaging for customers and prospects based on user personas and the challenges faced.
- Lead the creation and maintenance of value proposition materials and collateral to communicate value of solutions to key audiences and personas (e.g., customers, prospects, sales, press/analysts).
- Create and deliver market and competitive intelligence: keep abreast of competitive developments and industry trends; differentiate AQX platform from the market and provide a view of the landscape to internal teams.
- Develop and deliver sales enablement tools and ensure overall field readiness (demo scripts, fact sheets, tips and tools, sales playbooks, case studies, etc.).
- Partner with Demand Gen Manager to develop product messaging and lead generation content and to drive results-driven campaigns.
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications/Public Relations to ensure consistent and effective messaging.
- Collaborate with Events Manager to provide targeted product messaging and collateral for events and to plan and promote engaging webinars.
- Participate in the Anaqua Client Community.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, or Technical field
- 3-5 plus years of experience in Product Marketing or Product Management, required
- Demonstrated understanding of B2B SaaS pricing and packaging models, required
- Experience leading cross-functional initiatives
- Technical proficiency successfully partnering with multiple parts of the business in the build-out of our products
- Demonstrated ability to champion a feature/improvement from idea to release
- Demonstrated ability to present technical subjects to a varied audience
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving abilities amid ambiguity
- IP industry experience a major plus
Anaqua is always on the lookout for talented people who can contribute to our exceptional team. We provide a friendly and diverse environment in which to work, while also offering exciting and rewarding opportunities for future career development. Come join our collaborative and entrepreneurial team! We also offer competitive salaries with benefits, and a sound training program for new employees.