The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists or anyone wrangling data, youll probably see a sticker with the tusks and trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot to do with that.
Weve been major contributors to Postgres since the beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels. Theres plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No pressure.
As a leader in the open source database market, EDB is at the forefront of business modernization for some of the largest, most successful organizations around the world. And with 45 consecutive quarters of annual recurring revenue growth, we are moving fast. Come join our smart, dynamic, madly talented team as we drive EDB into our most exciting phase of opportunity and growth.
The Product Marketing Manager will serve as the interface between the customer and our product management and marketing teams. You will possess a deep understanding of the Open Source Database market, prospective customers, and buying process along with in depth technical knowledge of customer use cases. This will be used to build differentiated messaging, and support the teams in the creation of content to marketing programs and product strategy.
- Plan and manage product releases in an Agile environment
- Serve as the technical expert on market, prospects, and the buyers journey
- Develop differentiated product positioning and messaging
- Support the development of field sales tools including competitive analysis and use cases
- Support the marketing team in building demand generation programs
- 3+ years experience supporting b2b technology in marketing, product management, pre-sales, and/or support
- Demonstrated ability to work across all levels of the organization (product, sales, and marketing)
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of database technologies and open source software
We know it takes a unique mix of people and skills to help us in our mission to supercharge Postgres, and we understand that not everyone will check every box. Wed love to hear from you and we want you to apply!
EDB is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. EDB was built on a commitment to trust and respect each other and to embrace an array of people and ideas. These values remain at the center of our culture and are key to our companys integrity.