Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines, and processes involved in production---all in a matter of days.
Companies of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial edge technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as an MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, a Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year, and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
You love translating technical and abstract concepts into concise, accessible language. You work well with different stakeholders and can communicate needs and translate requirements across teams. You love storytelling and developing positioning that resonates with customers throughout their journey with Tulip. Youre a creative problem solver. You know how to prioritize projects and align creativity with key business results.
What skills and experience do I need?
- 2-3 years in PMM role
- B2B marketing experience preferred
- Owned positioning and messaging for a product or line of products
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion
- Passion for manufacturing and digitization
- Understanding of data and how to use data to perform analysis and make informed decisions
- Ambitious, with a growth mindset, and can lead projects with a high level of autonomy
- Familiarity with the manufacturing industry---process engineering, manufacturing engineering, and related experience a significant plus
- Inform marketing strategy, sales enablement, and messaging with market, user, and competitive research.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer segments, buyer personas, and requirements to help inform strategy and content development.
- Own the end-to-end success of key Tulip use cases across life sciences, general manufacturing, and emerging verticals
- Own and optimize product launch content and promotion with internal and external partners.
- Generate high-quality product marketing content for prospective and existing customers including blog posts, webinar content, landing pages, product videos, and more
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to drive product qualified leads and engagement with new library content
- Partner with Content Marketing and Events to create sales enablement collateral that drives acquisition, conversion, and expansion.
Product Management, Content Marketing, Demand Generation, Sales Engineering, Customer Success
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well-being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including: Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.