At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a collaborative, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As Website Product Manager at ZoomInfo, you will influence the ongoing evolution and continuous improvement of the ZoomInfo website by driving day-to-day website upkeep, along with running strategic website related projects in support of ZoomInfos efforts around demand generation, product launches, M&A activity and ongoing website design and content updates.
This role will support the overall Marketing strategy with website content, user experience and design recommendations and the execution of website related initiatives that support the priority objective and KPIs of the organization. You will use a data-driven mindset and leverage actionable insights to inform decision making that will support continuous performance improvement of the ZoomInfo website and associated digital properties.
The Website Product Manager will collaborate cross-functionally with a team of Marketing, Product and Sales stakeholders to keep the ZoomInfo website current, dynamic and optimized for generating high quality leads for the organization.
This role is part of the Growth Marketing team and will require coordination between multiple ZoomInfo teams, meaning this role is pivotal in cross-functional collaboration and execution.
- Manage ZoomInfo website related projects and day-to-day website operations in close collaboration with Marketing, user experience/creative, the web development team and other internal stakeholders as required.
- Support lead generation strategies across all ZoomInfo related web properties through the ongoing enhancement of the ZoomInfo website user experience, content and site functionality
- Play a key role in supporting product launches, M&A activity and own day-to-day updates across the ZoomInfo website
- Coordinate website efforts with Conversion Rate Optimization, Search Marketing, Demand Generation and other teams as required to ensure strategic alignment
- Create and prioritize business requirements for ZoomInfo web projects in partnership with Creative, User Experience and Web Development team resources
- Coordinate website updates and functionality with Marketing Analytics team to ensure most effective KPI measurement mechanisms are implemented in order to measure and monitor ongoing ZoomInfo website performance
- Develop cross-functional relationships with internal team and external vendors, where necessary, to ensure all local stakeholders needs are fulfilled.
- Report regularly on project status (progress, blockers, required actions, etc.) as well as project/initiative results
- Provide insights into opportunities for ongoing improvement and effectiveness of the ZoomInfo website
- Contribute to ZoomInfo roadmap and strategy for the website and the overall digital ecosystem
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing or related field with relevant work experience
- 3+ years in digital marketing, website management or project management
- Highly analytical and data driven as well as highly effective at working in a complex and fast paced business environment
- High level of business acumen with a strong understanding of the customer journey
- Sold understanding of web design and development processes and the ability to clearly communicate requirements, project plans and initiative results to others both verbally and written
- Experience working with cross functional teams and stakeholders through planning and execution processes
- Experience with content management systems and concepts
- Solid understanding of web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics) in order to measure performance of website initiatives etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong presentation capabilities, including comfort presenting to management when required
- Usability and customer-focused design experience a plus
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and negotiating skills
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfos investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protect