We are seeking a Product Operations Associate to join our Product Performance team at athenahealth. Your job will be to support the successful launch of new features within athenahealths suite of products, guiding product managers to the optimal pathway to their desired business outcome.
The right candidate will want to roll their sleeves up, learn by doing, and identify and drive enhancements of our existing processes. You will demonstrate excellent attention to detail and thrive in an environment where you own a core set of responsibilities but launch into additional work and opportunities as they arise.
The Team:The Product Performance team supports Product Management in launching new features across all of athenahealths products by driving best practices, managing pre-GA testing, and coordinating with customers and various internal teams.
- Ability to gather, manage and synthesize large amounts of information efficiently, effectively and creatively
- Strong research capabilities
- Excellent skills in relationship building, networking, and communication
- Maniacal attention to detail
- Strong project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Willing/excited to work in a fast-paced, but sometimes intense, rapidly expanding company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 1-2 years previous work experience preferred
- Working understanding of athenaOne; athenaCommunicator, athenaCollector
- Aptitude for reengineering processes, tools and role(s) to improve scalability, efficiency and quality
- Proven problem solving and investigative skills that show a willingness to take risks and get things done