Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question Am I under attack? proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
We are looking for a Product Operations hire to support our Product Managers with the operations aspects of their work.
What You'll Do
- Fostering cross-department collaboration esp between Product Management, Customer Success, Engineering, and Sales.
- Setting up systems in the product organization to get the right data both quantitative and qualitative to enable PMs to create better products.
- Gathering, organizing, and presenting qualitative and quantitative data to derive insights.
- Influencing and Guiding product managers on how to instrument the product to gather qualitative and quantitative data.
- Supporting the incubation team to successfully take products from incubation to launch and incorporate metrics for continued success.
- Strengthening product feedback loops, operationalizing products, and scaling product knowledge in a high-growth organization.
- Maximizing the benefit of tools used by Product Managers like Roadmapping, User Feedback, Product Analytics, and Collaboration tools.
- Establish best practices that make cross-department communication efficient
- Ensuring product data is incorporated into various other business health metrics esp with various sales motions of Land, Expand, and Renewals.
Who You Are
- 3-5 + years of experience delivering products in cross-functional teams from start to finish
- Deep understanding of product management best practices - and youre always looking to improve on your process
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment, while also leading process improvement efforts
- Power to influence others and build consensus, while dealing with ambiguity
- Experience using analytics, user research and other approaches to help make decisions and iterate on the product
- Constant drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments
- A deep appreciation and talent for simple solutions to complex problems