We are looking for a Product Performance Management Manager to join our Product Performance team within our Product Optimization division. Your job will be to oversee our R&D initiatives performance and work in partnership with cross-divisional stakeholders on strategic projects to drive outcomes across the life cycle of clients, products, and services. The team manages our R&D initiative portfolio, conducting projects for high impact initiatives to drive incremental value and ensure maximum ROI. But enough about us; lets talk about you.
You are an excellent communicator, holding yourself and others accountable to meet commitments. You thrive in ambiguity and take an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving while being able to monitor progress of performance and pivot accordingly.
The Team: Our team manages the R&D initiative portfolio and conducts strategic projects across R&D to optimize ROI while informing key processes in the product development lifecycle. Our team obsesses over healthcare disruption, ensuring our R&D investments drive impactful change in the industry.
- Leverage internal & external insights to identify product performance & revenue optimization opportunities, pulling operational levers to drive outcomes across the product development lifecycle
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to analyze initiative performance and synthesize findings to executive leadership for rapid decision making
- Dive deep into existing functionality of athena product / services and R&D operational data to inform new performance initiative opportunities
- Coordinate with internal teams to drive tool development to aide in client & product performance based on business requirements
- Be self-sufficient in leveraging all resources at his/her disposal to effectively define and manage multiple, concurrent initiatives, balance timelines and deliverables, and communicate results to key stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree required, plus at least 4 years of professional experience
- Thrives in ambiguity and bringing structure to white space
- Takes an entrepreneurial approach to owning and solving problems
- Experience executing processes and projects to meet business goals in cross-functional team settings
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends in healthcare
- Our Vision:To create a thriving ecosystem that deliversaccessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home toseveralrestaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture:At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking foracompany that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, ourathenistasare offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.