Cedar is improving the financial experience for healthcare consumers. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling hospitals, medical groups and health systems to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
In order to ensure our clients are able to provide the best patient experience possible, the Product Success Analyst supports our clients in their day-to-day use of the product, as well as works cross-functionally to ensure the smoothest client journey both with case management and the product itself. Youll also have the opportunity to be hands on in the development of team best practices and materials for this new and growing team.
- The majority of your time will be spent:
- Working independently to manage and triage incoming client requests and concerns
- Ensuring timely follow-up and resolution of client requests and concerns, which often takes the form of prioritizing issues and working effectively with Cedars engineering team
- Advocating for client needs across multiple internal teams
- Becoming a Cedar product expert
- Additionally, you will:
- Help to develop and refine team best practices, documentation, and training materials
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years experience in a customer/client facing role
- Experience with or desire to learn technical basics to partner effectively with Cedars engineering team to resolve client issues
- Familiarity with case management systems and metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solutions oriented problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- Self-starter and excited to work in an ever changing environment
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and good judgement
- Strong interpersonal skills - you care about people and are passionate about helping others!
Desired But Not Required
- Knowledge of or experience with healthcare or medical billing
- Very basic understanding of SQL
- Previous role at an early stage start-up
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021!
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for the Product Success Associate role who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.